Thursday, September 20, 2012

2 Truths and a Lie (My Version!)



Remember all those silly emails we used to get about listing your favorite soup and whatever else whoever came up with those could stuff in there?! 

Well, I got a new one for ya! 

It's a twist on 2 Truths and a Lie. Think of it as the Grand Master Champion of that game! Only one statement below is false. Can you find it?! 

IF you can... copy and paste and post it in a comment. :) 
Aaand... GO! 

I wanted to be a teacher from the example of my public school teacher.
My father has 2 BA degrees, 1 MA and 1 MDIV.
I gave marriage counsel to a single man as a 4th grader.
I had a Bible and pictures of missionaries in my 5th grade locker.
I gave art lessons.
My father was a pastor for 7 years.
I almost moved to an island in Alaska.
I hated any and all church leadership for several years.
I have 3 siblings - 1 sister and 2 brothers.
I went to Moody Bible Institute hoping to not marry a pastor.
I won almost every trophy Awana made.
My mother ran a daycare, was a pastor’s wife, and a homeschool teacher.
God arrested my heart one night in Awana and never let go.
I beat the school bully in the 50yd dash.
My wardrobe consisted of hand-me-downs from other families.
I could see a panoramic view of the Rockies at the corner of our street.
If something was popular with my youth group, that was good enough reason not to do it.
I was fluent in sign language.
I earned enough points from verses and scholarships to attend Camp Awana for 3 years.
I was given a monthly clothing allowance and was expected to purchase my clothes for the year.
I never took any math higher than Alegebra 1.
I kneaded a weeks worth of bread by hand.
My dad and I had the same college theology professor.
A boy in school gave me a ring and my dad told me to give it back.
My parents believed that it would make their girls vain to tell them they’re beautiful.
I was homeschooled all my life.
I saw my grandparents once a year.
I was stopped by Chicago’s finest in Cabrini Green on suspicion of drugs.
I lived in a travel trailer for 9 months.
A man was stabbed in the apartment next to mine.
I didn’t have my license until I was 18.


Don't forget... copy and paste your answer in the comment section!
Enjoy the dance! 

(I'll post the answer soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment