Friday, November 4, 2011

The Point

The phone just rang. My hubby's voice relayed precious news.
There is another name in the Book of Life! 
God is so faithful. He quietly works when we think it is pointless.
Conversations that feel like a tug-of-war plant seeds.
Seeds that lie dormant until that sovereign moment when blind eyes are open and they finally see!
I am rejoicing that someone reaped a harvest sown by all those who loved this one.
This is the Point! This is why we are here!
We sow and reap.
We live and show.
We boldly share.
We love when it is difficult.
We keep arms open when hurt.
We keep loving.
Why?  Because You did.
You opened up Your arms and died while I hated You.
Thank you for the extravagant gift of Your Son in my prodigal place.
God, you are so faithful!
I'm rejoicing with the angels today!!
Jesus Saves! Even me!

No comments:

Post a Comment